Nintendo execs claim Nintendo created social gaming, will create it again with Café

CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian
edited May 2011 in Gaming

Comments

• edited May 2011
    ok i would just like to say your must be on eof those guys who think xbox is better than ps3 because of online. well im afraid to say but i believe that online gaming is ruining gaming and is having the opposite effect of being social.the wii is the best social gaming machine this gen it puts people together and they have fun. Also you dont know what the next nintendo is . everyone said the sam ethign abotu the wii not being built around online and stuff like that. maybe nintendo has figured something out in the last few yrs on research that you who haven't researched shit haven't. did you ever think of that
  • edited May 2011
    I agree with you completely keysy, couldn't be said better.
    as for the retard above he can suck monkey b@lls all day long
  • JokkeJokke Bergen, Norway Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    Learn how to spell and give constructive criticism, or GTFO.
  • edited May 2011
    so now Nintendo has the patent for "social gaming" and everyone needs to pay them royalties for that?

I knew arrogance was one of the traits running on Iwata's blood same with Reggie.

these guys needs some lessons in humility.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    keysy,goodPointkeysy, and exxbot: First and foremost I would like to ask you to learn how to use the English language in a decipherable and non-offensive manner. Second, IF you want to post comments about an article, please do so without making an ass of yourself. It would be nice if you didn't blatantly post your opinions without backing them up with evidence, and it would also be nice if you weren't insulting to Icrontic members. That is all.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    lol wii is for girls ps3 is better who cares if PSN is down at least games are in HD!!!!!! u can keep ur barbie makeup party games im gonna play games that arent retarded
  • BasilBasil Nubcaek England Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    lol u retarted ps3 haz no games!1! xbox 4 lyf, u guize dun even get halo LOL

brb goin 2 play sum halo 3 online cos ma network isnt alwais dwn!11
  • UPSLynxUPSLynx :KAPPA: Redwood City, CA Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    if ps3 is so better why do psn down?????/ xbox best becuz it never goes down sure u pay for it but it makes better!1 and wii is for babies all nintendrons have are girl games and food stuffs stupid and horse simulators. thrax is right about that much at least@!!!!
  • CantiCanti =/= smalltime http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9K18CGEeiI&feature=related Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    >implying there's something wrong with playing Barbie Makeup Slumber Party and the Extreme Horse Simulator series.
  • colacola part legend, part devil... all man Balls deep Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    *Facepalm* + *shakes head* = cola right now
  • edited May 2011
    Nintendo has never shown arrogance. Whoever thinks such already has an agenda against the company. Nintendo is by far the most innovative, entertaining, and brilliant game company around. They've been around since 1889 and are not going anywhere. Nintendo is a far superior company than all the gaming companies that have ever existed and ever will. They just know how to do things correctly and without arrogance (unlike Sony and sometimes MS).
  • JingallsJingalls Eugene, OR
    edited May 2011
    Whoa... I can actually read that last one.
  • CrazyJoeCrazyJoe Winter Springs, FL Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    I wawant an 1889 Nintendo...
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited May 2011
    I still have my 'new' NES. The one that was modeled after the SNES, with the top-loading cartridge slot.

I never hook it up though, I play those games on my mobile now.
  • RootWyrmRootWyrm Icrontian
    edited May 2011